Here are some of the feedback collected. Comment below to add more suggestions and I will expand this list ASAP. We will then submit the list directly to Amazon Amp contacts.
Amazon Amp - Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnAmp_
Download Amazon Amp: http://live.onamp.com/download Use Code: TWITTER
List of Suggestions:
1. Would love to be able to rearrange songs somehow. No way to currently do this. Especially useful for song requests.
2. Recorded shows/playback (Great for podcasts) Playback makes more sense than recordings. This would act like a "VOD" on Twitch and just replay back the show. Instead of "LIVE" it would say "VOD".
3. Allow individual shows to have their own cover image. Right now it defaults to your profile image. This is limiting if I want to run more than one type of show or show specific branding around the show, but show my face on my profile.
4. Emoticons from listeners. The more instant feedback you can get from listeners the more the interactivity goes up. With more interactivity, your engagement rates will rise.
5. Chatroom. This could be a blind chat like DM to the show host or open chat where everyone can see the chat logs. A private chat option works great for quiz shows or a way to pass information easier.
6. Ability to post links or images. Allow hosts to post a link or image where the music covers are located. We can really do some amazing things with this space. Borrowing a bit from Twitter and the ability to use the nest or Clubhouse which allows a link w/ preview.
7. Searchable directory / Profile Links. We need the ability to share our profiles with friends. When introducing the app right now we just can tell people to search for us but its not very easy. This seems very limited and certainly needed help.
8. Sharable links to post on other social sites. As the host or as a listener, I would love the ability to share show links via social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. This will bring in so much traffic.
9. Ability to listen in via the Web. This is more of a wishlist item currently.
10. Expanded Bios. Allow for longer bios, this is super important. It will allow for people to post more information and provide a more in-depth description.
11. Expanded Show Descriptions - Same as Expanded Bios
12. Community Aspects - Allow hosts to build communities around their shows or have groups of hosts working together. This would allow for multiple hosts working on one show.
13. Save Songs or Shows - The ability to save songs or shows as favorites so that you do not have to completely start over fresh while building content for each show (Reggie) 14. Creator Codes - Give creator codes to creators to help promote the platform.
Feel free to reach out to me https://twitter.com/socialaudioguy
Chris Kirk - @SocialAudioGuy
Website: TheSocialVillage.net or ThisWeekinSocialAudio.com